Ortlinghaus drive diagnosis is a service package consisting of a diagnosis module and software-based analysis by one of our service technicians.
The diagnosis module is an interface that can be mounted at any time on the press and then can be used to compare target and actual values for the following operating parameters:
- Valve signals
- Reaction times
The diagnosis module can be mounted either by an Ortlinghaus service technician or your maintenance department.
It makes it possible to evaluate the operating status of the press at any time – without stopping production.
Prevents unexpected machine breakdowns.
Advantages for you after installation:
- Quicker return on investment
- Guaranteed press availability
- Predictable maintenance work
- Lower operating, maintenance and repair costs
- Diagnosis while production is still running