Ortlinghaus Service Kits
Ortlinghaus service kits are carefully compiled packages of individual replacement parts needed to repair or maintain pneumatic clutch-brake combinations so as to prevent a wear-related breakdown before the next scheduled service. Use our practical and functional service kits to carry out clutch maintenance in an economically viable way.
- Certified original Ortlinghaus replacement parts guarantee the highest level of quality and reliability
- Practical and functional kits
- High level of availability thanks to ready-to-use warehousing at the facility
- Lower administrative expenses
- High first fix rate: all relevant parts included
- Machine productivity rapidly restored
All necessary parts to ensure that the clutch-brake combination operates perfectly. Short downtime due to short repair times.
Comprises the parts needed for planned and preventative maintenance. The intervals are determined by the press's operating parameters.
For small inspections of presses in single-stroke operation.
For continuous leakage free operation.
Four Service Kits – The right solution for everyone
|Complete plates or friction blocks||Plates without lugs or friction blocks||Screws and nuts to fasten lugs||Flanged or sleeve bushing||Locking rings||Screws or bolts||Sealing rings||Pressure springs||Screws and dowel pins to connect hub and cylinder|